- What he says. (2)
- American Craft Beer Week starts on Monday. (1)
- Bill: A part of me wants to celebrate by drinking imported brews and stuff from Goose Island,...
- This is so scarily accurate that it is scary. Accurately so. (1)
- sam k: Love it! Woof!
- Victorious three-legged goats are apparently going to be a Sly Fox Bock Fest tradition. (2)
- Jack Curtin: Gotta wait for the tech folks to get me the pix, but check it out now.
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER
Category Archives: Philly
Crazed beer geeks rushing hither and yon seeking the Next Big Thing, you are not alone. At least not in Philly.
This is pretty funny (the comments too). I love this city.
Stranglove’s opening news (plus even more computer bitching which you ought to be really tired of by now).
You’ll never guess what happened when my replacement computer, put together by my son, arrived yesterday. No power cord. He’s a fine boy, he is, but he don’t remember too good. That’s now on its way. Meanwhile, the old desktop … Continue reading
This is the best news of the year so far and I can’t believe I missed it when it was published on Friday. Thanks to Bryan Kolesar for directing me to it in his Weekly Second-Hand Brew News this morning … Continue reading
Dock Street Brewery, in the person of Marilyn Candeloro, checks in with a fond send-off for what’s-iz-name: Scott Morrison’s Task is Complete! This coming spring, Scott Morrison is off to uncharted territory. As Head Brewer, teacher and consultant, Scott and … Continue reading
The ever peripatetic Scott Morrison will leave his post as head brewer for Dock Street Brewery in May. I got the tip from Bryan Kolesar Thursday evening (despite all those tales Bryan spins of hours and hours out there on … Continue reading
Via Richard Ruch: Some very good news beer guys and girls, Peggy and Tom have decided to open EB+B for lunch starting March 16th and 17th. I, quite honestly, can hardly control myself. There is no evidence as yet on … Continue reading
A prominent local brewer has resigned his post, effective a little over two months from now. This is fact, not rumor. The tip I was given by another beer blogger has been confirmed by the brewer hisownself. He requested that … Continue reading
The news about a new venture by the Tria folks broke at foozbooz last week and has been confirmed and expanded upon in the weekly Tria newsletter this morning: Tria Taproom, our latest adventure, will be our take on the … Continue reading
This event next Saturday is one that you might want to pay some attention to, and not just because it will feature, in addition to some of the most popular German imports, a passel of fine German-style beers brewed by … Continue reading
Since I have written more than once hereabouts deploring the practice of bloggers posting endless photographs of themselves, I should be properly embarrassed about the things that have found their way onsite over the last 24 hours or so, but … Continue reading