- What he says. (2)
- American Craft Beer Week starts on Monday. (1)
- Bill: A part of me wants to celebrate by drinking imported brews and stuff from Goose Island,...
- This is so scarily accurate that it is scary. Accurately so. (1)
- sam k: Love it! Woof!
- Victorious three-legged goats are apparently going to be a Sly Fox Bock Fest tradition. (2)
- Jack Curtin: Gotta wait for the tech folks to get me the pix, but check it out now.
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER
Category Archives: Personal
More about me, because, honestly, I find the topic fascinating (also a bit disturbing, but let’s not dwell on that).
Another of those posts over at the more intellectual of my internets ramblings may be worth your attention. beer is mentioned, if that provide any incentive. The various physical endeavors involved in making the Great Spring Switch-Over did involve a … Continue reading
If you’ve wondering about various cryptic remarks about my personal life in posts here of late, all is explained here. Probably more than you wanted to know, actually.
This was going to be a “Support Your Local Brewery Bakery” post because, really, these biscotti from the Stoudt’s Wonderful Good Market are damned near perfect with a morning cuppa. Nonetheless, tonight, finally giving in to a week of god-awful … Continue reading
This is not about beer (something which is likely to become a trend here, but that’s a story for later this week), but I was drinking beer while it happened, so let’s go with that as provenance. I spent the … Continue reading
Then the good news is, you get to enjoy it again in 2013. And if you didn’t like it, the good news is you get try again in 2013. Good news all around. I stopped by Craft Ale House this … Continue reading
A prominent local brewer has resigned his post, effective a little over two months from now. This is fact, not rumor. The tip I was given by another beer blogger has been confirmed by the brewer hisownself. He requested that … Continue reading
I chose to come clean on Facebook late yesterday afternoon and you guys should get to revel in my ignominy as well: I have gone, I believe, two decades or more without knocking over a late afternoon glass of beer … Continue reading
Since I have written more than once hereabouts deploring the practice of bloggers posting endless photographs of themselves, I should be properly embarrassed about the things that have found their way onsite over the last 24 hours or so, but … Continue reading
Another photo from Carl P., just because he can. When and where was this taken? I’m guessing at the annual Iron Hill fest in Media six or seven years ago, but it’s just a guess. Why am I pouring for … Continue reading
Carl P., the West Coast version of Richard Ruch sans the useful information and regular infusion of Victory Brewing news, apparently is going to spend this weekend sending me jpgs from his collection of photographs taken during his most recent visit … Continue reading