- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Bill: He doesn’t say if there are additional taps beyond the IPA taps, so the choice...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm
Category Archives: Website
Lots going on, including a family issue, dealing with having to opt out of a beer junket as a result (and having the folks in charge not only be understanding but offer an even better option), trying to make the … Continue reading
Those of you who care about such matters will note a change in the sidebar links over there. I am going to do it all over again and see if I can get it right.
Not broken, exactly, but subject to reality. When I said in the previous item that “regular” posting would resume hereabouts, you have to first consider just how regularly I was adding something new ever before the Big Blackout and I … Continue reading
Dunno what anyone trying to access this site concluded over the last two weeks, but this post I put up at my other blog two days ago under the above headline gives you a bit of the background. All appears … Continue reading
…all is well again. The internets is weird, Firefox often be a bit strange its ownself and WordPress is a mysterious land where one does not want to dig too deep into the mysteries. Also, this forced me to try … Continue reading
This site has gone somewhat haywire for reasons I cannot so far determine. I have to log in as administrator on every visit, some comments are posting, others are not, and some seem to come and go. Hopefully all this … Continue reading
All that time you were gnashing your teeth and bitching about my incompetence, you were (maybe) way out of line.
From it’s very earliest days way back in the dark ages of the last century (remember then, oh so long gone?), this blog has been plagued by a raft of often embarrassing typographical errors. It appears that might actually have … Continue reading
Paragraphs which… will be a recurring feature at Liquid Diet from now on, as is Push Pin Wisdom. A major difference will be that the posts under that rubric will, more often than not, be supplemented by commentary by Your … Continue reading
Today, despite the winds that blow cold and seem determined to do so forever up here on Orchard Hill and the sweater I needs must wear because it is still freakin’ cold here in Liquid Diet World Central, I went … Continue reading