TIP THE BARTENDER
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- John Doherty: Jack The “Epic Beer Festival” you list on beeryard.com has been...
- Manayunk Brewing to expand after 17 years. (2)
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (17)
- Christo Clow: I remember having a pint of Prior Double Dark at a pub in Manhattan in the aumtumn...
- Who said this? (2)
- Bill: I’d be interested to know the average ABV of the offerings of the person quoted....
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- Pin Point Wisdom – 7 Dec 2013 December 7, 2013, 2:15 pmDoctor: “So how have you been feeling lately?” Cosmo Fishhawk: “Pretty good, Doc. But if I had felt this way 30 years ago, I would’ve been real sick…” Jeff McNelly, “Shoe” [This daily series celebrates observations I find insightful, amusing … Continue reading →
- Pin Point Wisdom – 7 Dec 2013 December 7, 2013, 2:15 pm
Category Archives: Website
Let me start by clearing up the misconception in some quarters that my silence for the last two weeks plus days has been some sort of expression of solidarity with my colleague who has sold out to The Man. That’s … Continue reading
I laid a Mermaid to her final rest tonight. It was long overdue; she was basically a vanity project I hung on to because I liked the cut of her jibe and especially her logo. This will have implications for … Continue reading
More about me, because, honestly, I find the topic fascinating (also a bit disturbing, but let’s not dwell on that).
Another of those posts over at the more intellectual of my internets ramblings may be worth your attention. beer is mentioned, if that provide any incentive. The various physical endeavors involved in making the Great Spring Switch-Over did involve a … Continue reading
If you’re looking for more posts from me, that is. Not that it’s the only reason to stop by, but it might be for some folks who show up here and find the cupboard bare. For a variety of reasons, … Continue reading
Woke up Monday morning, no way to hold my head it didn’t hurt…*** Actually, what I woke up to this Monday morning was a lot worse than a hangover. I could not access my website, nor could anybody else. The … Continue reading
All the dreams have been crushed, all the solutions failed. Only really drastic options remain and since I, who almost never gets sick, am wracked with sneezing, coughing and other unseemly bodily behavior at this point, drastic may be beyond … Continue reading
When, thanks to Tom Foley, I wrote about Brandon and Leigh’s new venture earlier this week, I should have pointed out that, if you read the whole item from Michael Klein’s column (you can find the link here), that it’s … Continue reading
Sorry to have gone silent much of the week but I’ve been way busy. Today was the first day of this year when I did not get out of bed with a deadline staring me in the face, one after … Continue reading
No, I have not run away with the upstairs maid (although it has been tempting). At the moment, I have found that writing longer, more formal stories for the print publications that help pay my bills is more satisfying creatively … Continue reading