TIP THE BARTENDER
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- John Doherty: Jack The “Epic Beer Festival” you list on beeryard.com has been...
- Manayunk Brewing to expand after 17 years. (2)
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (17)
- Christo Clow: I remember having a pint of Prior Double Dark at a pub in Manhattan in the aumtumn...
- Who said this? (2)
- Bill: I’d be interested to know the average ABV of the offerings of the person quoted....
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- Push Pin Wisdom – 4 Dec 2013 December 4, 2013, 2:15 pm“I don’t know, I don’t care, and it doesn’t make any difference.” Jack Kerouac [This daily series celebrates observations I find insightful, amusing or painfully pertinent. The daily content may reflect quotes or cartoons from years past which I posted … Continue reading →
- Push Pin Wisdom – 4 Dec 2013 December 4, 2013, 2:15 pm
Category Archives: Brewpubs
Some major news about Manayunk Brewing Co., which celebrates its 17th Anniversary this month, received via Becky Dublin of Punch Media Public Relations: Manayunk Brewing Co. has released their fall menu, and with this new menu comes an announcement that … Continue reading
I was drinking a Sly Fox Grisette while watching the Great American Beer Festival Awards Ceremony on the tube yesterday when it was announced that it had won a Silver Medal. I had grabbed a can from the ‘fridge a … Continue reading
It seemed the appropriate thing to do. The beers shown above all came into my possession one way or another during the stretch when I was dealing with Buddy’s operation and subsequent medical care. I saved all the bottles until … Continue reading
…but I gotta believe this will appeal to more than a few of you. It’s not your father’s Incubus Friday at Sly Fox.
Smoked duck breast pizza while having some Frecon fun? Sounds like a Saturday night in Pottstown to me.
So I went out a couple of hours ago to restock the larder, the final stage of which brought me to the Sly Fox Tastin’ Room where I added cans of Grisette and Helles Lager to the haul. Can’t visit … Continue reading
For a variety of reasons, my Philly Beer Week participation this year was going to be minimal at best, but a recent high blood pressure scare insured that and more..um, less. However, whil3e I may be drinking not nearly as … Continue reading
He’s back, because he always comes back. Scott Morrison will be the brewer at Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery, the new venture which is replacing the General Lafayette Inn in Lafayette Hill. I’ve been sitting on this one for a … Continue reading
The big story of yesterday’s goings-on in Phoenixville, as you’ve likely heard by now, was that a three-legged goat won the race to name the Maibock for the third straight year but that it wasn’t the three-legged goat most people … Continue reading