- PBW: Keg & Kitchen Beer Challenge (3)
- Man, have I been waiting for this. (2)
- The place where everybody knows your name. (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I like this, but on the other hand, there are a lot of places where there is...
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
Photo, via Facebook via Don Russell, is the Maifest taking place on South St. in Philadelphia, taken in front of Brauhaus Schmitz. Just look at that sky. There will be a lot of beer consumed today and maybe even more … Continue reading
Here’s the second thing you should care about regarding this musical competition between six local breweries which will take place at World Cafe Live a week from this Sunday*: chances are that one or more of these bands/performers is going … Continue reading
Well, at least his/her resume is. For the last three years I have agreed to be a semi-final judge in the competition (Marty Jones is that convincing, he is), and am emailed the resumes of the ten top selections made … Continue reading
The original is here.
So this arrived on my doorstep earlier this week, inside your normal cardboard shipping carton. Quite attractive, is it not? I’ve been trying to figure out a good use for it going forward. Of course, that’s all extraneous; this is … Continue reading
I am watching (and so far enjoying) tonight’s NFL game between the Philadelphia Eagles (I think we may have ourselves a quarterback to build around) and the Cincinnati Bengals while enjoying a 750ml bottle of the excellent Sly Fox tripel, … Continue reading
Well, that little contest didn’t go so well. There were responses from two guys who should have, and did, know, but otherwise, silence. Yet another smack upside the head to remind me that blogs are really yesterday’s news and everybody … Continue reading
If I could remember where I found this, I would link to it.
What is this list and when and where did it appear?