- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Bill: He doesn’t say if there are additional taps beyond the IPA taps, so the choice...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
24 years on and just getting better and better… The 24th annual Pottstown Rumble is set to hit the borough June 25-28. Thousands of people are expected to flock to Memorial Park and surrounding fields to watch as some of … Continue reading
I keep hearing some local beer folks complaining about the name of Victory Brewing’s hot-selling new double IPA. Dirtwolf is dumb, they say. Bill Covaleksi begs to differ and he’s got lots of other cool names in reserve, just waiting … Continue reading
Before our joining in the pre-opening party at Conshohocken Brewing on Saturday past, my traveling companions and I swung by Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery in Lafayette Hill , my first visit since they opened. That historic old building is … Continue reading
Actually, I do it to bask in the reflected glory of the likes of beloved editor Tom Dalldorf, of Celebrator Beer News (or, as the old-timers insist on calling it, “The Celebrator,” and the really, really old-timers definitely call it, … Continue reading
Victory Brewing Co. is offering you a chance to win the best beer trip ever. And they definitely ain’t exaggerating. If, like I do, you drink a lot of coffee and a lot of beer over the course of a … Continue reading
I was totally unaware of the below until I saw it, and stole it, from the latest post at Brian’s blog, which is a right strong commentary on the (inevitable) emergence of asshole behavior in the craft beer world and … Continue reading
Smoked duck breast pizza while having some Frecon fun? Sounds like a Saturday night in Pottstown to me.
So I went out a couple of hours ago to restock the larder, the final stage of which brought me to the Sly Fox Tastin’ Room where I added cans of Grisette and Helles Lager to the haul. Can’t visit … Continue reading
Sincere condolences to the Thursday Night Social Club, many of whose members have reportedly been diagnosed with Cenosillacaphobia. While no further information has been released, rumors say that Big Dan was Patient Zero in this epidemic. I’d put my money on … Continue reading
Stuff I find on the internets when I am desperately avoiding writing for money because that is just so crass.
Crossing Broad is a whacked-out Philly sports blog wherein you are likely to find almost any damned insight imaginable on topics you would never consider discussing in a million years, but I thought you fine and refined folks who will … Continue reading