TIP THE BARTENDER
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- John Doherty: Jack The “Epic Beer Festival” you list on beeryard.com has been...
- Manayunk Brewing to expand after 17 years. (2)
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (17)
- Christo Clow: I remember having a pint of Prior Double Dark at a pub in Manhattan in the aumtumn...
- Who said this? (2)
- Bill: I’d be interested to know the average ABV of the offerings of the person quoted....
- ABOUT THIS SITE (5)
- Pin-Point Wisdom – 8 Dec 2013 December 8, 2013, 2:15 pmCalvin: “I hate change! Change is too disruptive. When things are different, you have to think about the change and deal with it! I like things to stay the same, so I can take everything for granted. “Besides, things keep … Continue reading →
- Pin-Point Wisdom – 8 Dec 2013 December 8, 2013, 2:15 pm
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
Victory Brewing Co. is offering you a chance to win the best beer trip ever. And they definitely ain’t exaggerating. If, like I do, you drink a lot of coffee and a lot of beer over the course of a … Continue reading
I was totally unaware of the below until I saw it, and stole it, from the latest post at Brian’s blog, which is a right strong commentary on the (inevitable) emergence of asshole behavior in the craft beer world and … Continue reading
Smoked duck breast pizza while having some Frecon fun? Sounds like a Saturday night in Pottstown to me.
So I went out a couple of hours ago to restock the larder, the final stage of which brought me to the Sly Fox Tastin’ Room where I added cans of Grisette and Helles Lager to the haul. Can’t visit … Continue reading
Sincere condolences to the Thursday Night Social Club, many of whose members have reportedly been diagnosed with Cenosillacaphobia. While no further information has been released, rumors say that Big Dan was Patient Zero in this epidemic. I’d put my money on … Continue reading
Stuff I find on the internets when I am desperately avoiding writing for money because that is just so crass.
Crossing Broad is a whacked-out Philly sports blog wherein you are likely to find almost any damned insight imaginable on topics you would never consider discussing in a million years, but I thought you fine and refined folks who will … Continue reading
Photo, via Facebook via Don Russell, is the Maifest taking place on South St. in Philadelphia, taken in front of Brauhaus Schmitz. Just look at that sky. There will be a lot of beer consumed today and maybe even more … Continue reading
Here’s the second thing you should care about regarding this musical competition between six local breweries which will take place at World Cafe Live a week from this Sunday*: chances are that one or more of these bands/performers is going … Continue reading
Well, at least his/her resume is. For the last three years I have agreed to be a semi-final judge in the competition (Marty Jones is that convincing, he is), and am emailed the resumes of the ten top selections made … Continue reading
The original is here.