- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools
Category Archives: Session Beer
As I had feared/hoped, I did open and drink that sample bottle of Stone Go To IPA last night. I found it quite enjoyable and believe that “hop bursting” was successful. As explained in the news release which arrived with … Continue reading
I have noted here many times that Stone Brewing Co. has been kind enough to share most of their 22oz bottle releases with me over the years, which I appreciate and which you should be aware of whenever I write … Continue reading
When Don Russell wrote this in his Thursday “Joe Sixpack” column… Session Beer. “Any style of beer . . . [whose] drinkability is a character in the overall balance.” Wait a minute . . . I’m not making that up. … Continue reading
I can only hope the Grand Poobah of All Things Sessionable has had a fine vacation this week ’cause he’s likely to have hisself a fit of apoplexy when he sees this (I have added the boldface, giggling all the … Continue reading
Despite recent headlines, American beer culture has a long way to go before lower alcohol drinking gains a true foothold. We have adopted a totally different world view from that of the British session beer experience, which simply isn’t transferable … Continue reading
Bitter American, which was completely misunderstood by some website somewhere and therefore upset our session beer czar, is also a canned beer, which makes it hipper than hip and thus a beer that we all must drink immediately and possibly … Continue reading