Chris LaPierre notes in a Comment to my posting about last night at Iron Hill that I forgot my last beer of the night, Bourbon Quadfather. He also notes that I was “way into the blackout stage” by that time, an astute observation.
- PBW: Keg & Kitchen Beer Challenge (3)
- Man, have I been waiting for this. (2)
- The place where everybody knows your name. (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I like this, but on the other hand, there are a lot of places where there is...
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER