One of our regular commenters here, Kevin, has a new site which lists all the cask beer currently on tap in the Philadelphia area. He appears to update it daily (or close enough for gummint work) and I would imagine this would be of as much interest/use to several of the less participatory readers as it is to me. I have therefore added it to beer website list at jackcurtin.com, back where we all used to play and frolic in the sun before things got so serious. There’s a link at right to that section of the old site, where I have to go back and do some work real soon now to keep it viable.SHARE
- A list of the top ten American-brewed pilsners which you just might find surprising. (2)
- News, the old-fashioned way: Iron Hill shifts LaPierre to Chestnut Hill, Walter to Maple Shade (1)
- Lappy: Sorry Jack! I thought you’d have gotten some sort of heads up by now!
- I have no idea why I was moved to do a Google search just now on a convict who was sentenced to life in prison for a 1972 murder. September 17, 2014, 1:31 am
- I feel the need to post this every now and then because it is the story of my life. September 16, 2014, 3:05 am
- This Sunday Morning’s TV talk shows today: I predict so you won’t have to watch. September 13, 2014, 12:48 am