This is sad. I guess most of the places mentioned in this story were not exactly bastions of good beer, but that’s not the issue. Classic old watering holes are an integral part of our culture, especially in our cities, and to see them fading away is depressing.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm