This is sad. I guess most of the places mentioned in this story were not exactly bastions of good beer, but that’s not the issue. Classic old watering holes are an integral part of our culture, especially in our cities, and to see them fading away is depressing.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm