This is sad. I guess most of the places mentioned in this story were not exactly bastions of good beer, but that’s not the issue. Classic old watering holes are an integral part of our culture, especially in our cities, and to see them fading away is depressing.SHARE
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (19)
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Jack Curtin: Different location (the new brewery tasting room), but still Sly Fox. And they still...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm