I had a note here on my desk to write a post about the Zymurgy magazine list of Best Beers, Best Breweries et al, but I see that Jay Brooks has done all the heavy lifting, including reproducing the entire list, so, as you will see if you click the link, I decided to just send you over there and get to back to drinking. I’d be interested, as always, in your thoughts. Personally, I find the results almost entirely unsurprising and more depressing than I would have thought.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- Sunday Night Willie – a Twofer January 18, 2015, 10:45 pm
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools