I had a note here on my desk to write a post about the Zymurgy magazine list of Best Beers, Best Breweries et al, but I see that Jay Brooks has done all the heavy lifting, including reproducing the entire list, so, as you will see if you click the link, I decided to just send you over there and get to back to drinking. I’d be interested, as always, in your thoughts. Personally, I find the results almost entirely unsurprising and more depressing than I would have thought.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm