Cask Kevin passes on an email from William Reed (who I cannot believe did not let me know) that the last firkin of Standard Ale, brewed by William and Brian O’Reilly at Sly Fox Phoenixville for Philly Beer Week 2008, will be pouring at Standard Tap tonight. I’d be there if I could.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- Friday Night Fundamentals: The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends… January 31, 2015, 12:43 am
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools