Cask Kevin passes on an email from William Reed (who I cannot believe did not let me know) that the last firkin of Standard Ale, brewed by William and Brian O’Reilly at Sly Fox Phoenixville for Philly Beer Week 2008, will be pouring at Standard Tap tonight. I’d be there if I could.SHARE
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (19)
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Jack Curtin: Different location (the new brewery tasting room), but still Sly Fox. And they still...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm