Cask Kevin passes on an email from William Reed (who I cannot believe did not let me know) that the last firkin of Standard Ale, brewed by William and Brian O’Reilly at Sly Fox Phoenixville for Philly Beer Week 2008, will be pouring at Standard Tap tonight. I’d be there if I could.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (2)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm