I posted this story on the Beer Yard site last Friday and, truth be told, it was well behind the original announcement, which went up way back on March 8. And now sites all over the internets appear to be posting the same news today as if it is, you know, news. What’s up with that?SHARE
- What he says. (2)
- American Craft Beer Week starts on Monday. (1)
- Bill: A part of me wants to celebrate by drinking imported brews and stuff from Goose Island,...
- This is so scarily accurate that it is scary. Accurately so. (1)
- sam k: Love it! Woof!
- Victorious three-legged goats are apparently going to be a Sly Fox Bock Fest tradition. (2)
- Jack Curtin: Gotta wait for the tech folks to get me the pix, but check it out now.
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER