My hope is that there will no longer a need for these low information updates now because the Pottstown Mercury has all the details fit to print in today’s edition. It’s the basic schedule I already reported but with, you know, details. New studies have shown that even the Twitter generation appreciates details every now and then, so there should be dancing in the streets even as I write this. Please be careful not to trample any of the vast hordes of folks out there this afternoon and evening trying to drink as many session beers as they can at as many venues as they can in order to celebrate Session Beer Day. If that seems just a tad counter-intuitive, make the most of it.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools