My hope is that there will no longer a need for these low information updates now because the Pottstown Mercury has all the details fit to print in today’s edition. It’s the basic schedule I already reported but with, you know, details. New studies have shown that even the Twitter generation appreciates details every now and then, so there should be dancing in the streets even as I write this. Please be careful not to trample any of the vast hordes of folks out there this afternoon and evening trying to drink as many session beers as they can at as many venues as they can in order to celebrate Session Beer Day. If that seems just a tad counter-intuitive, make the most of it.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm