As I’ve said, I’ve been away from the desk most of the day but a quick check seems to indicate most of the local beer and food blogs have, so far, not caught up to this story. If I missed someone who did, apologies. Clever, but, given how things are going, it do raise the question asked above, do it not?SHARE
- One of our most successful craft brewers has a plan very different from most. (3)
- Here’s a fun fact from today’s Craft Business Daily… (3)
- Still more tweets. Make it stop. dear lord, make it stop! June 15, 2013, 5:22 pmSarah Palin is Ann Coulter minus the Adam's apple and crazed anger. Why does anybody care that she's back on …Continue reading » […]
- Tweet Tweet. June 11, 2013, 9:08 pmToday I'll be posting all the boring minutia of my daily life on Facebook as usual, then going to the …Continue reading » […]
- Still more tweets. Make it stop. dear lord, make it stop! June 15, 2013, 5:22 pm
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIP THE BARTENDER