This year’s official collaborative beer for Philly Beer Week is a Vienna-style, malt-based beer fermented with Kolsch yeast and hopped with American and German varieties. It was brewed today at the new Tröegs Brewery in Hershey. Brewers involved were from Tröegs, Iron Hill, Nodding Head, Sly Fox, Stoudt’s, Victory and Yards.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm
- The next President. July 22, 2014, 3:10 pm
- Run, Joe, run. July 21, 2014, 9:31 pm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets