This year’s official collaborative beer for Philly Beer Week is a Vienna-style, malt-based beer fermented with Kolsch yeast and hopped with American and German varieties. It was brewed today at the new Tröegs Brewery in Hershey. Brewers involved were from Tröegs, Iron Hill, Nodding Head, Sly Fox, Stoudt’s, Victory and Yards.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm