By the way, I had my first shot at both Lew’s Zwickel Licker and my Biere de Grouch the day before our epic face-off at Teresa’s Next Door during the Main Line Jazz Fest. This is me with my first Grouch and, as you can see, I was pretty confident once I’d tasted it. Also, for those amused by such things, click here (IMG_1325) for a short video of my pal Carl tapping a keg of Tröegs Perpetual IPA at that same event with the results we all were hoping for.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm