By the way, I had my first shot at both Lew’s Zwickel Licker and my Biere de Grouch the day before our epic face-off at Teresa’s Next Door during the Main Line Jazz Fest. This is me with my first Grouch and, as you can see, I was pretty confident once I’d tasted it. Also, for those amused by such things, click here (IMG_1325) for a short video of my pal Carl tapping a keg of Tröegs Perpetual IPA at that same event with the results we all were hoping for.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm