By the way, I had my first shot at both Lew’s Zwickel Licker and my Biere de Grouch the day before our epic face-off at Teresa’s Next Door during the Main Line Jazz Fest. This is me with my first Grouch and, as you can see, I was pretty confident once I’d tasted it. Also, for those amused by such things, click here (IMG_1325) for a short video of my pal Carl tapping a keg of Tröegs Perpetual IPA at that same event with the results we all were hoping for.SHARE
- What he says. (2)
- American Craft Beer Week starts on Monday. (1)
- Bill: A part of me wants to celebrate by drinking imported brews and stuff from Goose Island,...
- This is so scarily accurate that it is scary. Accurately so. (1)
- sam k: Love it! Woof!
- Victorious three-legged goats are apparently going to be a Sly Fox Bock Fest tradition. (2)
- Jack Curtin: Gotta wait for the tech folks to get me the pix, but check it out now.
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER