Worth a shot, I’d say. For an investment as small as $5 you might not only make your favorite brewer a happy man, you’ll reward yourself with a great beer adventure.
Win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Belgium with your favorite Philly-area brewer.
|Where?:||Field House, 1150 Filbert St. Philadelphia|
|When?:||Saturday, Jan. 12 1-3 pm|
Tickets for Philly Beer Week’s 3rd annual Benefit Raffle are now available. You could win an expenses-paid trip to the renowned De La Senne Brewery to help brew the next, great Philly Beer Week Belgo collaboration.
Just “vote” for your favorite local brewer between now and Saturday, Jan. 12.
Then, in a fun afternoon of vote-counting, we’ll draw one lucky ballot. The winning brewer – and the beer lover who voted for him – will travel to Belgium to brew a world-class beer for Philly Beer Week 2013.
A second-place winner will win an exclusive Philly Beer-Stravaganza gift package, packed with great beer and festival tix.
Ballots are $5, or 5 for $20. All proceeds benefit Philly Beer Week Inc.,
a non-profit organization to promote Philadelphia’s beer culture and local tourism.
- Boxcar – Jason Kohser
- Dock Street – Scott Morrison
- Evil Genius – Mark Braunwarth
- Flying Fish – Casey Hughes
- Free Will – John Stemler
- Manayunk – Doug Marchakitus
- Neshaminy Creek – Jeremy Myers
- Nodding Head – Gordon Grubb
- Philadelphia Brewing – Ben Schamberg
- River Horse – Chris Rakow
- Round Guys – Scott Rudich
- ShawneeCraft – Chris DeGasperis
- Troegs – Andrew Dickson
- Victory – Kevin McGovern
- Weyerbacher – Chris Wilson
- Yards – Tom Kehoe