Another photo from Carl P., just because he can. When and where was this taken? I’m guessing at the annual Iron Hill fest in Media six or seven years ago, but it’s just a guess. Why am I pouring for Victory? Have no idea. I look really depressed about so doing, do I not? That makes no sense, so I guess it’s just that I am wearing my father’s “sad Irish face” which, as I have written, I am often startled to see staring back at me from the mirror every now and then. And whoever is that youthful and alert looking lad there behind the taps with me but doing no work at all? We have not seen his like in a long, long time.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm