Another photo from Carl P., just because he can. When and where was this taken? I’m guessing at the annual Iron Hill fest in Media six or seven years ago, but it’s just a guess. Why am I pouring for Victory? Have no idea. I look really depressed about so doing, do I not? That makes no sense, so I guess it’s just that I am wearing my father’s “sad Irish face” which, as I have written, I am often startled to see staring back at me from the mirror every now and then. And whoever is that youthful and alert looking lad there behind the taps with me but doing no work at all? We have not seen his like in a long, long time.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools