Another photo from Carl P., just because he can. When and where was this taken? I’m guessing at the annual Iron Hill fest in Media six or seven years ago, but it’s just a guess. Why am I pouring for Victory? Have no idea. I look really depressed about so doing, do I not? That makes no sense, so I guess it’s just that I am wearing my father’s “sad Irish face” which, as I have written, I am often startled to see staring back at me from the mirror every now and then. And whoever is that youthful and alert looking lad there behind the taps with me but doing no work at all? We have not seen his like in a long, long time.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm