I just need to put on the official record that, before everything fell apart last night and drove me over the edge as if I were Lew Bryson suddenly coming face to face with a PLCB union employee wearing a t-shirt proudly embossed with “I Hate Session Beer,” the arrival of these babies in yesterday afternoon’s mail was a most pleasant surprise. The fact the both are from the new North Carolina brewery makes them extra cool and I will make them part of my finally getting into watch the NCAA basketball event (men’s and women’s) starting, I hope, this afternoon.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (2)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm