A year after launching Bud Light Lime-A-Rita, Anheuser-Busch is rolling out a new flavor extension, Straw-Ber-Rita. The new entry will be available in 12-packs of eight-ounce cans, four-packs of 16-ounce cans, or in 24-ounce cans. The 8%-abv flavored malt beverage combines Bud Light Lime with the taste of a Strawberry Margarita. A-B launched Bud Light Lime-A-Rita last April, and the brand jumped out to 7.3 million (2.25-gallon) cases in volume last year, according to Impact Databank estimates, making it the top-selling RTD entry among Impact’s “Hot Brands.”SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- Status Report 01/31/2015 February 1, 2015, 12:02 am
- Friday Night Fundamentals: The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends… January 31, 2015, 12:43 am
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools