A year after launching Bud Light Lime-A-Rita, Anheuser-Busch is rolling out a new flavor extension, Straw-Ber-Rita. The new entry will be available in 12-packs of eight-ounce cans, four-packs of 16-ounce cans, or in 24-ounce cans. The 8%-abv flavored malt beverage combines Bud Light Lime with the taste of a Strawberry Margarita. A-B launched Bud Light Lime-A-Rita last April, and the brand jumped out to 7.3 million (2.25-gallon) cases in volume last year, according to Impact Databank estimates, making it the top-selling RTD entry among Impact’s “Hot Brands.”SHARE
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (19)
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Jack Curtin: Different location (the new brewery tasting room), but still Sly Fox. And they still...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm