At no thought of time or expense, I have just posted a very long, very good piece from the BBC News Magazine about how craft beers have impacted the British scene over at the BY site. I think the “hipster” stuff is a bit much but was impressed by the overall reporting in the story, which ranges from Jack McAuliffe and New Albion to White House Honey Ale and manages to slide Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in as well. Jolly good show, Jon Kelly (the author).SHARE
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Bill: He doesn’t say if there are additional taps beyond the IPA taps, so the choice...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm