At no thought of time or expense, I have just posted a very long, very good piece from the BBC News Magazine about how craft beers have impacted the British scene over at the BY site. I think the “hipster” stuff is a bit much but was impressed by the overall reporting in the story, which ranges from Jack McAuliffe and New Albion to White House Honey Ale and manages to slide Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in as well. Jolly good show, Jon Kelly (the author).SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm