At no thought of time or expense, I have just posted a very long, very good piece from the BBC News Magazine about how craft beers have impacted the British scene over at the BY site. I think the “hipster” stuff is a bit much but was impressed by the overall reporting in the story, which ranges from Jack McAuliffe and New Albion to White House Honey Ale and manages to slide Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in as well. Jolly good show, Jon Kelly (the author).SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools