Craft Business Daily is reporting this afternoon that Shiner beers from Spoetzl Brewery (owned by Gambrinus) in Texas will soon be released in the Philly market, through Origlio Beverage. Their flagship Shiner Bock is already in 43 states so you have to wonder what took them so long and why now. My guess is that they are stalking former head brewer Jaime Jurado, now doing his magic at Susquehanna Brewing in Pittston with only (presuming a recent Facebook photo was not an incredible job by a retouching genius) a shockingly slimmed down Guy Hagner to protect him.SHARE
- Schmidt’s, Scheidt’s & Prior Double Dark – another voice heard from. (19)
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Jack Curtin: Different location (the new brewery tasting room), but still Sly Fox. And they still...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm