Craft Business Daily is reporting this afternoon that Shiner beers from Spoetzl Brewery (owned by Gambrinus) in Texas will soon be released in the Philly market, through Origlio Beverage. Their flagship Shiner Bock is already in 43 states so you have to wonder what took them so long and why now. My guess is that they are stalking former head brewer Jaime Jurado, now doing his magic at Susquehanna Brewing in Pittston with only (presuming a recent Facebook photo was not an incredible job by a retouching genius) a shockingly slimmed down Guy Hagner to protect him.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm