My new policy of trying to avoid The Silliness unless the temptation is too strong or I am suffering from writer’s block and therefore willing to do anything has led to a paucity of posts of late and meant that I was going to ignore the kerfuffle that sprung up around this article which might fairly be considered the personification of silly. Jeff Alworth is a less circumspect man than I, so he jumped into the fray yesterday morning. Brilliantly. Go read. Every word.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm