My new policy of trying to avoid The Silliness unless the temptation is too strong or I am suffering from writer’s block and therefore willing to do anything has led to a paucity of posts of late and meant that I was going to ignore the kerfuffle that sprung up around this article which might fairly be considered the personification of silly. Jeff Alworth is a less circumspect man than I, so he jumped into the fray yesterday morning. Brilliantly. Go read. Every word.SHARE
- Blast From the Past: June 2007 (2)
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Bill: He doesn’t say if there are additional taps beyond the IPA taps, so the choice...
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pmAmazon was peculiar. I finally got around to ordering a Kindle Paperwhite and it arrived Friday. Well, more accurately, a Kindle …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- One Very Peculiar Weekend. June 27, 2016, 5:40 pm