My new policy of trying to avoid The Silliness unless the temptation is too strong or I am suffering from writer’s block and therefore willing to do anything has led to a paucity of posts of late and meant that I was going to ignore the kerfuffle that sprung up around this article which might fairly be considered the personification of silly. Jeff Alworth is a less circumspect man than I, so he jumped into the fray yesterday morning. Brilliantly. Go read. Every word.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (3)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm