My new policy of trying to avoid The Silliness unless the temptation is too strong or I am suffering from writer’s block and therefore willing to do anything has led to a paucity of posts of late and meant that I was going to ignore the kerfuffle that sprung up around this article which might fairly be considered the personification of silly. Jeff Alworth is a less circumspect man than I, so he jumped into the fray yesterday morning. Brilliantly. Go read. Every word.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- Status Report 01/31/2015 February 1, 2015, 12:02 am
- Friday Night Fundamentals: The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends… January 31, 2015, 12:43 am
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools