Sly Fox is also releasing 2013 Homefront IPA, draught only, this weekend at both locations. For those unfamiliar with the story, this West Coast IPA is brewed and sold by nine breweries around the county and 100% of the proceeds go to Operation Homefront, an organization which provides assistance and support to the families of service members. Last year they raised $165,000.SHARE
- The Age of Innocence is over. (2)
- A-B’s craft acquisition strategy, per Beer Business Daily. (1)
- Velky Al: “A-B is tending to so far stick to states which have lax brewpub and taproom...
- If anyone is out there…. January 28, 2015, 12:42 am
- Friday Night Carly: It Was So Easy Then January 24, 2015, 2:58 am
- Those were the days, my friend, may they never come again… January 20, 2015, 5:34 am
- No tweets available at the moment.
Powered by Twitter Tools