I laid a Mermaid to her final rest tonight. It was long overdue; she was basically a vanity project I hung on to because I liked the cut of her jibe and especially her logo. This will have implications for what goes on around here. We’ll discuss that (by which I mean I’ll tell you and then you can yell at me, or not) over the next day or two.SHARE
- Give this man a round of applause. (2)
- Paragraphs That Make Me Think. — 30 June 2014 (1)
- Carl Pietrantonio: I think that is HORDE of followers. Or maybe even a coterie. Or a gaggle,...
- Push Pin Wisdom. July 27, 2014, 10:22 pm
- “Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…” July 27, 2014, 9:42 pm
- Would it be foolish to think that there are big smiles on everybody’s faces at NRA headquarters today? It would be foolish not to. July 25, 2014, 6:16 pm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets