I laid a Mermaid to her final rest tonight. It was long overdue; she was basically a vanity project I hung on to because I liked the cut of her jibe and especially her logo. This will have implications for what goes on around here. We’ll discuss that (by which I mean I’ll tell you and then you can yell at me, or not) over the next day or two.SHARE
- Worthwhile questions or grumpy old bastard? I Facebook, you decide. (2)
- Whatever happened to that beer I liked last time I was here? (2)
- larry bennett: I am smack in the middle of the boomer generation. We got fresh, ever-evolving,...
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pmHillary Haters. They know who they are and you know who they are. The vocal, angry sorts who started out …Continue reading →
- Originally published 20 January 2001 May 22, 2016, 6:33 pmIt helps to be reminded now and then how bad some of our national choices have been, even if it …Continue reading →
- Let’s dig up Vince Foster’s body and really get this show on the road. May 24, 2016, 6:28 pm