- What he says. (1)
- Fredrik: Hi, We have recently launched a new magazine called Craft Beer Magazine:...
- American Craft Beer Week starts on Monday. (1)
- Bill: A part of me wants to celebrate by drinking imported brews and stuff from Goose Island,...
- This is so scarily accurate that it is scary. Accurately so. (1)
- sam k: Love it! Woof!
- Victorious three-legged goats are apparently going to be a Sly Fox Bock Fest tradition. (2)
- What he says. (1)
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pmWhile Buddy and I were doing his morning smell walk earlier today, pausing at every tree, bush, light post or …Continue reading » […]
- Your editorial cartoonists are very happy these days. April 27, 2013, 5:27 pmIt’s been a rough stretch for all sorts of political commentators of late, most especially for those who do so …Continue reading » […]
- All the news that’s fit to pee. May 12, 2013, 1:48 pm
TIP THE BARTENDER
Tag Archives: Beer Publications
Republic Brewing? Philly Beer Scene magazine? Both are on the way or I’m the victim of the greatest double-barreled April Fool’s joke ever.
Wow, things are really popping today. These are not April Fool jokes, folks. There’s a new brewery opening in the ‘burbs next fall: Republic Brewing Company as the new brewery will be called is to open by November of 2009. … Continue reading
Stephen Beaumont put up a great post yesterday on his new blog. The blog is theoretically only temporary but I’ll bet, like most of us, he’ll find blogging too convenient and easy and fast to turn back. Or maybe not. … Continue reading
[This story appeared in print in the February 1999 issue of Barleycorn] GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN IN EASTON Weyerbacher Brewing’s reputation has been built by brewer Dan Weirback doing it his way By Jack Curtin By some standards, Dan Weirback … Continue reading
[This article ran in the June/July 1998 issue of Barleycorn] YUENGLING TO BUILD NEW BREWERY $5O Million Plant in Saint Clair Will Triple Capacity by Jack Curtin After all the ceremonies were over and all the politicians had had their … Continue reading
[This story appeared in the Summer 2008 issue of American Brewer] CULTURE? WE GOT YOUR CULTURE RIGHT HERE Philadelphia’s Colonial beer heritage is embodied in the neighborhood taverns which help define the nation’s most in-your-face city and its citizens By … Continue reading
Celebrator Beer News, Mid-Atlantic Brewing News and Ale Street News are now all on the shelves at your favorite beer venues on their bi-monthly schedules. You’d think that one of them would shift back or forward one month to get … Continue reading
Rick is “beer director” for Draft Magazine and on his online 2008 Beer Awards list, he selects Philly Beer Week as the nation’s Top Beer Event, Philadelphia as the nation’s Top Beer-drinking City and Pennsylvania as the nation’s third best … Continue reading
Stan’s got it right. This is embarrassing. And sadly predictable.